[lug] The New Mailing List

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sat Sep 11 23:51:12 MDT 1999

Note: I've set the reply-to on this message to myself personally.
If you wish to publicly discuss the new list, please copy it to the
list address.  However, if you see problems or whatnot, go ahead and
send it directly to me.

Greetings.  I've just switched us over to the new mailing list software.
This shouldn't require any changes on your end.  If you filter the mail
via procmail, it will continue to have the "[lug]" in the subject to
identify message.  Submissions should go to lug at lug.boulder.co.us,