[lug] The New Mailing List

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sun Sep 12 01:54:53 MDT 1999

On Sun, Sep 12, 1999 at 01:32:20AM -0600, Alan Robertson wrote:
>And it did go to the list, but it didn't go into the archives...

For some reason the MailMan archives aren't working.  I don't consider
this to be a big problem because the posts should still be going into
the normal archive system.  I checked the headers of the message you
replied to and it looks like my Reply-To address was removed (which
is why it went to the list).  I'll have to research that further...

Thanks for the message on the logo, I believe I've corrected that.
Thanks.

Sean
--
 Well, what does she expect? You leave your navigator lying around,
 naturally somebody is going to run over him.  -- _Death_Race_2000_