REJECTED: Re: [lug] DNS Server

kevin at scrye.com kevin at scrye.com
Tue Sep 14 13:52:31 MDT 1999

Madam or Sir,

Due to the dramatically increasing number of unsolicited commercial
emails I am receiving, I am using an automated spam filter.

Your message has been rejected by my spam filter, either because:

    - you are a known spammer...
      (in which case you will probably not even read this)

    - your return address was unrecognized
      (in which case you have my apologies)

If you want your message to reach me, please resend your message
within 2 weeks, and either

a) add the word Z37BA5AB2V to the subject line

OR

b) add a mail header "X-Despam-Key: Z37BA5AB2V"

Resending your message in the above described manner will be interpreted
as your formal declaration that your message is not an unsolicited
commercial email.  If you are so determined to spam me that you resend
your message anyway, I will bill you  per message as a processing fee,
and strongly consider taking legal action against you.

My spam filter theoretically keeps track approved senders, therefore,
if you are not a spammer, you should only get this message once.  Please
inform me if you get it more than once.

If you are replying to a news posting or email message of mine, you should
not have gotten this message. Check your mail/news readers configuration and
make sure it is putting in an approprate References: or In-Reply-To: headers.

If your message was not sent to me directly (but through a mail list
of some sort), I apologize for the inconvenience of bouncing it to
you. I invite you to resend it to me as described above and point out
this problem to me.

       Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com>

------- start of forwarded message (RFC 934 encapsulation) -------