[lug] Posting to the List

Wayde Allen wallen at boulder.nist.gov
Tue Sep 14 16:30:25 MDT 1999

On Tue, 14 Sep 1999, David Outteridge wrote:

> I am sending this directly to you because I am subscribed to the
> digest and I think that means that I cannot post to the list (but I
> may be wrong:).

Since changing over to the new listserver this past weekend, the second
digested list has become obsolete.  The new server allows you to set your
mail delivery as either digested or not, and you should be able to post
either way.  Hopefully this will be much nicer than what we had before.

Now, I've just got to learn how to use it <grin>.

- Wayde
  (wallen at boulder.nist.gov)