[lug] apple monitor on pc

llornkcor llornkcor at llornkcor.com
Tue Sep 14 17:45:41 MDT 1999

Well, I just wanted to follow up up this. I finally got an adapter that does
Apple monitor-> Pc.
boot up- fine
reset X to larger size :o)
startx
resize apps.
no problems !!!
except for minor screen adjustments, lugging the beast around ( 65 lbs !!)
and figuring out what the buttons do. All in all, can't complain one bit-  21"
monitor beats a 14" monitor anyday !! especially when its free, although
manufactured 4 years ago, seems to work fine. We'll see how long it does work.
Haven't tried it on windoze, yet. I'm almost scared to. Who knows, it might
just want to reformat the HDD or somethin'. or re-install.
:o)

And by the way, I like the new list stuff on the web site. Anything that gives
me more control over anything is A-OK.
LP