[lug] 3c905b-TX

Bonnell, Doug DBonnell at BreeceHill.com
Wed Sep 15 09:38:43 MDT 1999

Yes, I found a discussion site somewhere that said they did work as
the "tulip" type NIC. The Netgear card is:

	NETGEAR FA310TX , an auto-sensing, 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet PCI
Adapter.
They run about $23.
BTW, Linksys is offering a $10 rebate on their  "EtherFast 10/100 LAN
Card". If these work
with Linux, they would cost about $15 after the rebate.