[lug] 3c905b-TX

George Sexton gsexton at mhsoftware.com
Wed Sep 15 11:10:21 MDT 1999

I had some problems with a 21143 running on Dec Alpha and RH 6.0. The final
solution was to download the latest tulip.c from the web. I went to Donald
Becker's web site and then there was a link to somewhere else that had a
more current version. I forget where. The one thing I noticed is that the
card (or driver) seemed to require a full-duplex Ethernet connection. When
plugged into a cheap 100BT hub we had lots of problems. We then plugged into
a nice 3COM switched hub and everything started working great.

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.
Voice: 303 438 9585
Fax: 303 469 9679