[lug] DSL Select

Chris M chrism at peakpeak.com
Wed Sep 15 14:56:42 MDT 1999

At 12:50 PM 9/15/1999 -0600, you wrote:
>On Wed, Sep 15, 1999 at 12:45:51PM -0600, Ken Blount wrote:
> >-  2 hour maximum connection; 5 minute wait to reconnect after the 2 hour
> >period
>
>I seem to recall that you can also get the eqivalent of busy signals on
>this service.  IMHO, the $5 to $10 more per month is really worth it.

Yes, you can "fail to connect" if peak time is in effect and there are more
Joe Sixpacks out there trying to log on than there are DSLAM ports available.

Peak to Peak Internet www.peakpeak.com   offers both the Select and Deluxe
grades of service for DSL, but the cost is the same for service.  The US
West DSL circuit cost is all that differs.  At some point we may offer
metered DSL service but the demand would have to be there to support it.

The Deluxe service is still the way to go.

Chris