[lug] Linux Career Certifications

Mike McCallister mmccallister at reporters.net
Wed Sep 15 21:00:49 MDT 1999

Hi Folks!

Is there anyone on the list involved in the various projects to certify
Linux professionals? Gotten a Red Hat Certified Engineer? Involved in the
Linux Professional Institute project? Taken the Caldera classes? Looked
into the Sair program at linuxcertification.org? Done something else like
this? Or think the whole thing is a crock o' fecal material and/or haven't
any idea what I'm talking about? I am working on a guide to certification
programs (of all sorts) and am gathering material on a very tight deadline.

Post your thoughts and experiences either to the list or email me directly.
You may get some form of immortality in an ARCO press book. Many thanks!

Mike McCallister
mmccallister at reporters.net