[lug] Linux Career Certifications

Elizabeth O. Coolbaugh cool at eklektix.com
Wed Sep 15 21:04:16 MDT 1999

Eklektix, Inc., for which I am Vice President, runs training
programs.  We've reviewed the LPI and the SAIR certification projects.
We've chosen to support the LPI, because it is a community-based
project, rather than a single-vendor project, so the classes we teach
currently conform to the LPI standards as much as possible and will be
modified to match those standards more closely once the certification
exams are complete.

Liz Coolbaugh
Eklektix, Inc.
cool at eklektix.com