[lug] A very Junior Varsity Question

Chris Wolney cwolney at mail.info2000.net
Mon Sep 20 16:46:19 MDT 1999

Yeah, on most Compaq's I have used, there is an actual utility that needs
to be run to get into the BIOS.  If it is installed, you usually see a
flashing cursor in the a corner of the screen-- like Andrew said, hit F10
at this time.

Otherwise, you need to grace www.compaq.com with your presense and
download a disk image for the System Utility Disk.

-Chris