[lug] web hosting problems...

Ryan Kirkpatrick rkirkpat at rkirkpat.net
Mon Sep 20 18:15:36 MDT 1999

On Sun, 19 Sep 1999, Andrew Reberry wrote:

> My situation...
>
> I am currently planning on buying my own domain name, and have been looking
> for a good web hosting service.  There is a problem though, the only
> services which do what I need want much more money than its worth.
>
> I am looking for a host which will allow me to mainly do one thing.  I want
> to have more than www.mydomain.com.  I am planning on having many virtual
> domains, such as home.mydomain.com, projects.mydomain.com and so on.
> Potentially somewhere around 5 - 20 different virtual domains.
>
> For each of these virtual domains I will be needing 1 separate email account
> such as home at mydomain.com and projects at mydomain.com.

	You might want to check out CDB Systems (303-444-7071). I have
heard good things about them, and appear to be flexible on thier web
hosting plans. You might be able to set something up with them that will
fit your needs and wallet. :)

	PS. Thier web site is www.cdbsystems.com, but there is not much
information there yet.

|   "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."                    |
|                                            --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV)   |