[lug] CVS Repository

Alan Robertson alanr at bell-labs.com
Wed Sep 22 23:39:55 MDT 1999

Sean Reifschneider wrote:

> Rob set up a CVS repository today.  Do you have your own repository that
> you want moved over there, or ???

Wonderful!  I'm sure that most folks on the LUG don't know what this is about
though :-)  Tell you what:  I'll fix up a local repository in the next few days,
and get it working to my satisfaction, then I'll tar-and-feather-it, and send it
your way.

Folks:  If you aren't Sean, and you aren't me, and you aren't Rob, then you
probably don't care much about this.  Tummy.com has volunteered to put up the
CVS repository for the High-Availability Linux project, and host our web site,
and set up a mailing list or two for us.

Thanks to tummy.com!

	-- Alan Robertson
	   alanr at bell-labs.com