[lug] mishaps with the glibc libraries

Robert Payne rpayne at rmi.net
Thu Sep 23 10:41:32 MDT 1999

Manny,
In general, the HP9000s are pretty tolerant of nasty pointer problems
within a program; nonetheless, the program is incorrect.
Please post specifics, a program that illustrates the floating point
error and another that segfaults when you think the program is correct.
I'm certain some of the sharp eyes on the list will locate the problem.

Good luck,
Bob