[lug] sendmail killfiles

Kirk Rafferty kirk at fpcc.net
Thu Sep 23 13:22:26 MDT 1999

On Thu, 23 Sep 1999 llornkcor at llornkcor.com wrote:

>   Is there is anyway to set up a separate killfile in sendmail for each user?
> I would like to bounce certain domains ( .cn and .tw) before they even hit the mailbox.
> LP

Yes, use the "access" file, typically located in /etc/mail.  Take a look
at the README.cf file that came with your distribution of Sendmail for
usage.  Also, the FAQ at http://www.sendmail.org/faq/ should have some
good info.

--
Kirk Rafferty         | Fairplay Communications - Internet access for $14.95
Director of Operations|     http://www.fpcc.net  -  Email sales at fpcc.net