[lug] Using consoles

llornkcor llornkcor at llornkcor.com
Wed Sep 29 11:38:24 MDT 1999

the best place to read about ANY commands is by typing
man command
where command is a command you are looking to read about. like
man bash
will get you to the bash man page, or
man emacs
will let you read the emacs man page.
Of course, I learned alot of the linux/unix commands from a book called
Linux in a nutshell, or something like that. Very useful book !!