[[lug] RH 6.1]

Howell, Jeff S HowelJS at LOUISVILLE.STORTEK.COM
Tue Oct 5 07:40:29 MDT 1999

Anyone know where I can DL an ISO? A lot of the RH mirror sites have an ISO
directory, but it's empty.

-----Original Message-----
From: Calvin Dodge [mailto:caldodge at ix.netcom.com]
Sent: Monday, October 04, 1999 11:03 AM
To: lug at lug.boulder.co.us
Subject: Re: [[lug] RH 6.1]

Justin wrote:

> I'd be interested in trying it out...I have a brand new hd to try it on.
Plus
> I am trying to replace my current gateway/firewall box (running 6.0) so
this
> will be a good time to do it.

Cool.

I work up in the Gunbarrel area (a few miles northeast of Boulder).  I don't
know where you work, but if it's in the Boulder area you'd be welcome to
come
up here to grab the CD.

I leave work at 5 p.m, and head to the vicinity of I-25 and the Boulder
Turnpike.  I could drop it off at your place of employment (or work) if it's
on
the way.

Those are my options for today, since I need to head home pretty much
straight
from work (emergency school board meeting tonight).  I have a little more
time
tomorrow night, if the above options don't work for you today.

Calvin

--
"... she was a calligraphy enthusiast, with a slight overbite, and hair the
color of strained peaches. I'll never forget the very first thing she said