[[lug] RH 6.1]

Andrew Gilmore gilmorea at verglas.Colorado.EDU
Tue Oct 5 11:12:01 MDT 1999

On Tue, Oct 05, 1999 at 09:45:53AM -0600, Kyle Moore wrote:
> I downloaded them from ftp.ou.edu yesterday. They have both iso images
> as well as the checksums. The seem to be a pretty good ftp site. I get
> great throughput.

NO NO NO!

Now you've given it away! I can almost hear the stomping bandwidth herds
approaching.

Heh, seriously, I have always appreciated the speeds from ftp.ou.edu. It is
indeed a good site, and only 12 hops away from my machine here at CU.

Andrew