[lug] Klyx

Kyle Moore kmoore at trustamerica.com
Thu Oct 7 16:55:52 MDT 1999

Is anyone here using the latest version of klyx?

I was using an older version and this new one is acting very strange.
The line spacing seems different with the linuxdoc template and it
always prints out "11 11 TEX LATEX" on the first line of everything. It
also runs text off of the bottom of the page. I don't think it is how I
am using the software because I opened up a file created with the
earlier version of klyx and also tried retyping the file....same result.

I just don't know if this is a problem with klyx or with another part of
it (tex or whatever). This kinda pisses me off because I have some
pretty big documents on our intranet and now I basically can't print
them or put the pdf out on the intranet if I modify them.

--

----
Kyle Moore
Email: kmoore at trustamerica.com