[lug] re: Klyx

Michael J. Pedersen marvin at uswest.net
Thu Oct 7 19:47:35 MDT 1999

On Thu, Oct 07, 1999 at 06:28:27PM -0600, Kyle Moore wrote:
> Well...after a little investigation, I found out that it isn't Klyx that
> is the problem. It must be this version of sgmltools or something. When
> I write a sgml file by hand and convert it to postscript using
> "sgml2latex -o ps filename" it does the same thing. So I guess this is
> either a sgmltools issue or a latex issue.
>
> I'm off to do more investigating. I suspect I'm about to learn way more
> than I wanted to about how this whole thing works.

Well, feel free to email me privately for any help.  I'm moderately familiar
with LaTeX (I do all my docs in it, personally).  Don't use KLyX much anymore,
though.  I've just found it easier to work with the text tools directly.

BTW, I'm new to the list, and will post a short intro either tonight or
tomorrow evening.

--
Michael J. Pedersen
WhoDP: whodp://earth.activerse.com/pedersen