[lug] RedHat 6.1 Install (attempt?)

Gary Hodges hodges at srrb.noaa.gov
Sat Oct 9 09:53:21 MDT 1999

Not sure if this is relevant or not, but RH (and maybe other dists as
well) can take a long time at one point during the install without
providing any indication that things are still moving along.  If I recall,
its about at the point you seem to be having trouble.  You say the
partitions were formatted OK, but maybe just the swap partitions were
done, and it was doing the ext2 partitions before installing the packages.

Gary