[lug] Pre-Sales Systems Engineer Job

Wayde Allen wallen at boulder.nist.gov
Tue Oct 12 11:20:34 MDT 1999

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 07:49:25 -0600
From: susan at fpccos.com
To: wallen at boulder.nist.gov
Subject: Please help out?

I am an executive recruiter with an HSM-specific software company who is
looking for a pre-sales systems engineer in the Denver area who can work with
VP Sales calling on prospective UNIX, Linux customers in need of storage
software solutions.  Give demos, make technical presentations, install on
site, some post-sales tweaking.  Involves 30-50% travel. Database software and
Linux knowledge are a plus. UNIX knowledge is mandatory.   Please call me at
one of the numbers below or let me know when to call you. If you aren't
interested in this one, do you know anyone who might?

Susan

Susan Wright
Fortune Consultants
6165 Lehman Drive #202