[lug] bash vi mode on RH 6.0

David Outteridge dajo at privatei.com
Thu Oct 14 10:12:53 MDT 1999

That's interesting, this is what I received.

Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 13:37:23 +0700
From: a|x <anton at se.fujitsu.co.id>
To: lug at lug.boulder.co.us
Subject: Re: [lug] bash vi mode on RH 6.0
Sender: lug-admin at lug.boulder.co.us

Dear lugger,

Can doslinux be used to run X-windows....
If yes...what I need to download and where?

thankx
anton xie

   > Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 13:37:23 +0700
   > From: wallen at boulder.nist.gov
   > To: lug at lug.boulder.co.us
   > Subject: Re: [lug] bash vi mode on RH 6.0
   >
   > Dear lugger,
   >
   > Can doslinux be used to run X-windows....
   > If yes...what I need to download and where?
   >

   > thankx
   > anton xie

   Hmmm ... I don't much mind the question, but I really like to know why you
   are posting this question as me?  I'm afraid I don't particularly
   appreciate that!

   Why not set your "From:" header to your own address?

   - Wayde
     (wallen at boulder.nist.gov)