[lug] bash vi mode on RH 6.0

Wayde Allen wallen at boulder.nist.gov
Thu Oct 14 10:46:48 MDT 1999

On Thu, 14 Oct 1999, David Outteridge wrote:

> That's interesting, this is what I received.

> Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 13:37:23 +0700
> From: a|x <anton at se.fujitsu.co.id>

Interesting indeed.  A sample from my mail header reads:

   Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 13:37:23 +0700
   From: <wallen at boulder.nist.gov>
   Comments: Original 'From' not compliant with RFC 822, stripped

I'm not yet sure what is going on, but found it a bit troubling that there
was a question on the list supposedly from me, that I didn't send.  I
haven't seen that happen before.  Now I'm curious, am I the only one that
had my address in the from line?  Anyone see what is going on here?

- Wayde
  (wallen at boulder.nist.gov)