[lug] /var/log/mail

Ken Weinert kenw at ihs.com
Tue Oct 19 10:48:10 MDT 1999

	Looking for some advice: is there any reason I would need to keep
the above file around? It's now a bit over 3M and the earliest entry dates
from last July.

	And (as long as I have your attention :-) something completely
different. Due to, shall we say "political considerations", my machine at
home is not left up all the time. So, after a certain number of power ups
I get the "fsck due to elapsed time" phenomenom. This isn't a problem,
but I'd like to know if there's a way to stagger this so that all
partitions don't do it at the same time. Due to partition sizes it can
take longer than I really want to wait :-)  Any pointers on where to look
to find this info (or the info itself) will be very much appreciated.

--
Ken Weinert   kenw at ihs.com 303-858-6956 (V) 978-336-5652 (F)
PGP: DF 2B 6C 72 33 BE 06 D1  9D C4 ED 32 36 97 C0 6E