[lug] Front Range Pythoneers, Tonight

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Oct 19 14:55:48 MDT 1999

New to the Python programming language?  Just curious?  Have patches
into the core Python distribution?  Tonight, Tuesday October 19, 1999,
at 7pm at Healthy Habits in Boulder, we will be holding the first "Front
Range Pythoneers" meeting.  This first meeting will discuss organizational
issues as well as just general (hopefully Python-related) geeking.

Feel free to join the mailing list by sending "subscribe" in the subject
of a message to "frpythoneers-request at lists.tummy.com".

Healthy Habits is on Baseline just west of Foothills in Boulder.  In the
shopping-center on the south-west corner.  We have the back room reserved.

Sean
--
 His thoughts tumbled in his head, making and breaking alliances like
 underpants in a dryer without Cling Free.