[lug] Introduction and question

jef vratny jef at boulder.com
Fri Oct 22 14:43:56 MDT 1999

Brian, As of right now the only G4s supported are the 400Mhz. For the best
support I would recommend Yellow Dog Linux, It uses the RH installer so it
should be the most familiar for you.

The LinuxPPC installer is flaky. I'm running on a PBG3 and other than still
trying to figure out setting up my DSL connection it's working great. YDL
also tends to have some software available before the LinuxPPC folks get
around to it. On top of all that YDL is located just up the road in
Loveland, CO.