[lug] XVidtune

John Edwards harkerii at sprintmail.com
Sun Oct 24 01:26:04 MDT 1999

At 08:22 AM 10/23/1999 -0600, you wrote:

>I think you are referring to /usr/X11R6/bin/XF86Setup.  RedHat 6.1
>doesn't install this by default, but it is on the CD.  Try installing
>the following packages from the CD:
>
>XFree86-VGA16-3.3.5-3.i386.rpm
>XFree86-XF86Setup-3.3.5-3.i386.rpm
>
>XF86Setup is dependent upon VGA16.

	Cool!  I tried manually editing my config file (both of them) to no avail.
 I'll install this, since it seems to work much more reliably.

John
If Life is just a highway, then the soul is just a car
and objects in the rear-view window may appear closer
han they are.	                                 Meatloaf