[lug] Chronology settings

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Tue Oct 26 11:44:49 MDT 1999

Thus spoke Ferdinand P. Schmid
> Michael:
> I only reply using HTML to incoming messages of that type.  I guess those defaults
> don't work for lists - sorry about that.

Not a big deal.  Its just a little hard on my eyes since I use a text based
reader.  As to whether the HTML works for lists, its a matter of who is
reading them.  For many Linux user group lists, you'll find a lot of old
Unix hands on board who prefer ordinary text files.

Other lists may be more modern.  :-)
--
Michael J. Hammel           |  "I don't like people.  They can't be easily
The Graphics Muse           |   categorized, referenced or explained."