[lug] ppp on gnome dsktop

Chan Kar Heng khchan at cyberdude.com
Tue Oct 26 13:21:30 MDT 1999

hi

thanks a million for the tip! i figured half how to configure the thing,
but not the other half.. it doesn't seem to work yet. and i can't
seem to access the help files too.. sigh.

the lights on the modem lights applet don't work.. i can up
a connection using modem lights but not bring it down. don't
know how to configure ppp dialer applet as well.
and the way i make modem lights applet up/down an interface
is by executing /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifup ppp0

pointers pls?

thanks in advance.

khchan