[lug] AARGGG! ADSL and NAT.

Jason Crosswhite jason at newberry.uoregon.edu
Fri Oct 29 15:09:30 MDT 1999

> By "router" what was meant was the machine you're running NAT on --
> presumably your Linux machine acting as a gateway...

Nope.  The CISCO 675 actually runs NAT, and I'm using that.  I believe
it allows me to reassign the global incoming IP and port to whatever
internal IP and port I want.  So I was hoping to just have the router
change the port to the correct one that X wanted on my Linux box.

Am I doing something stupid?  I was reading the operating system manual
for the 675 last night, and I'm pretty sure it would work.

-Jason