[lug] AARGGG! ADSL and NAT.

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Nov 2 01:48:27 MST 1999

On Fri, Oct 29, 1999 at 03:09:30PM -0600, Jason Crosswhite wrote:
>Nope.  The CISCO 675 actually runs NAT, and I'm using that.  I believe
>it allows me to reassign the global incoming IP and port to whatever
>internal IP and port I want.  So I was hoping to just have the router

I don't know that the Cisco has any facilities for specifying that
connections to a port on it be forwarded to an internal machine.
Using dxpc is going to be your best bet anyway, but especially in
an environment such as yours.

Sean
--
 You think your Commodore 64 is really neato.
 What kinda chip you got in there, a Dorito?  -- Weird Al