[lug] CU Miniexpo/ Installfest Update

Glenn Ashton gfa at idiom.com
Tue Nov 2 15:28:54 MST 1999

When: November 20, 1999
Where: UMC 158, 159
When: 9am-6pm

What: We need to finalize our agenda here. I'd like to try and schedule a
brief meeting to organize three areas, demo tables, help desk, and
installation.

Chuck Johnson of CU's Buffalo Chip has been instrumental in getting this
going.

We definately need demos on StarOffice, Gimp, and the other popular kinds
of academic use products, but it's wide open at this point.

I'm bad at getting a meeting going can someone pick a place time in the
evening that those interested can get together and get things in gear?  I
was thinking before BLUG next Thursday but am worried that might not give
us enough time.

-Glenn Ashton