[lug] CU Miniexpo/ Installfest Update

winrip winrip at diac.com
Tue Nov 2 22:14:39 MST 1999

> These are the "goals" and the agenda that I came up with.  It's wide open
> in the sense that I would love it if you brought your machine and showed
> off what is special to you about Linux and just communicated that with the
> people who decide to spend some of their Saturday with us.

Well I suppose I could bring a Dual PPro box if you think anyone would be
interested.. well, I guess we could dual boot it to NT 4.0/WS/Server/and Enterprise
and do some sort of tests between OS's that's about as special as my machines get.
Or maybe my old Compaq with the 486 33..... I maybe able to convince my boss to let
me use my Think Pad for a laptop demo since I need to re-image anyway..... hmmmm...

Anyway I guess what we need is ideas of what you're looking for.  Or maybe have the
people that are wiliing to participate email what and how their boxen are
configured for and see if it's something of interest to bring to the 'fest.

I dunno just an idea...

Bill.