[lug] CU Miniexpo/ Installfest Update

John Edwards harkerii at sprintmail.com
Tue Nov 2 23:16:26 MST 1999

At 03:32 PM 11/2/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>Suggested dates/times:
>Wed, Nov 3, 7pm
>Fri, Nov 5, 7pm
>Sat, Nov 6, 3pm or 7pm
>Sun, Nov 8, 7pm

	Ok, all this is getting nowhere.
	Let's say, either Friday, or Sunday, at 6 or 7pm, at the Dark Horse
(haven't been there in ages).
	I'm not available any of the other days.
	By the way, do we have computers we can use to demo Installs on?  We may
need one or two.  If someone has a spare monitor, I MIGHT have a 486 we can
remove Win95 from  and install.  I think it would be a cool thing to do.
I've never installed on anything but my 200 desktop, but I'm told it can be
done.

John
If Life is just a highway, then the soul is just a car
and objects in the rear-view window may appear closer
han they are.	                                 Meatloaf