[lug] fauscette at yahoo.com

Bob Kanick kanick at cs.colorado.edu
Wed Nov 3 12:47:50 MST 1999

I'm sorry but I have to agree with fauscette at yahoo.com.

I subscribed to this mailing list a while ago and had to
unsubscribe because I was inundated with highly specific
discussions and meaningless bantor.  I thought I'd try this again
a few weeks ago, but nothing has changed.   Such a deluge of
e-mails is rather frustrating.  Wouldn't this forum be better
served by a bulletin/discussion board???   We use one for another
club I'm in and it works great.  You get on to the website and
choose the issues you want to read about rather than having to
flush ten of them away every time you log in.

Just a thought....
You're mileage may differ...
Bob