[lug] New CU Miniexpo/ Installfest Update

Glenn Ashton gfa at idiom.com
Wed Nov 3 14:27:36 MST 1999

Here is the latest:

I will be meeting with ChucK Johnson of the Buffalo Chip tomorrow at
12:30pm to do a site survey.

Chuck has said that he will be getting the network jacks activated so that
we will have T1 access to the internet.

Chuck has contacted Redhat and Metrowerks to get product info and
marketing support materials.

If anyone has an interest in meeting with Chuck and I tomorrow or has any
concerns please email me.

Publicity:

Chuck will be providing an announcement to the campus community.

Other than our list, would it be appropriate to send out an email notice
to other area Lugs?  Can someone volunteer to head that up?

-Glenn Ashton