[lug] M$ Movie Day

Robert L. Harris nomad at orci.com
Thu Nov 4 09:59:46 MST 1999

I haven't seen anything on this list yet, so here goes.  M$ is doing a
Win2K promotional MOVIE this sat in Denver.  I'm trying to get up some
lug's to do a CD handout.  One of the guys on nclug is going to be burning
and bringing some different distributions.  I'm still hoping to find
someone at redhat, etc who might overnight us some CD's to hand out.

Anyone care to join us?

Robert

Robert L. Harris                |   "A person is smart;
Senior System Administrator     |        People are dumb, panicky
  at Global Commerce Systems.    \_            dangerous animals"  - Agent K

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: