[lug] M$ Movie Day

Robert L. Harris nomad at orci.com
Thu Nov 4 11:43:27 MST 1999

Found it:

http://www.microsoft.com/extreme/ex11/

They're claiming 11-1 here in denver (actually arapaho and
havana down south).  It's a ways to drive but should be worth
it.

I'm thinking we'll want to be there around 10.  I'll have a
Digital Cam so we'll have pics.  I'm still working on getting
someone to donate pizza or something.

Robert

Thus spake Jason Vallery (vallery at colorado.edu):