[lug] Press Draft

Robert L. Harris nomad at rnd-consulting.com
Fri Nov 5 08:40:21 MST 1999

If anyone cares to critique feel free.  BTW, my spelling sucks so please
report any errors you see:

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
  We would like to invite you to come out and enjoy a nice morning of
fun, entertainment and education with us.  Micro$oft is doing a nice
Dog and Pony show for Win2K This Saturday at the UA Greenwood Plaza,
8141 E. Arapahoe Road.

  In addition we will be there, outside socializing, relaxing and trying
to inform the genral public of the Alternative to Windows, Linux.  This
is a semi-organized, friendly gathering with the main goal to be
education of the user base available.

  We will be handing out CD's miscelaneous items from some vendors
and answer any questions we can.

Thank you for your time,
  North Colorado Linux Users Group
  Boulder Linux User Group
  Colorado Linux Users and Enthusiasts

Robert L. Harris                |   "A person is smart;
Senior System Engineer          |        People are dumb, panicky
  R&D Consulting.               \_            dangerous animals"  - Agent K

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: