[lug] Linux event?? (gcc Q also)

Justin glowecon at netscape.net
Fri Nov 5 09:17:56 MST 1999

Sorry if I am bringing up common knowledge but I haven't been busy w/ other
things and haven't been paying to much attention to the list. I have noticed
some talk about another install fest coming up or in the planning. Is anything
final yet? I'd just like to be updated and if someone could clue me in that
would be great.

Also, I haven't worked on my Redhat 6.1 install in while and I need to
downgrade to an older version of gcc compiler. Will it be ok to remove the rpm
and install the gcc from the Redhat 6.0 or 5.2 cd? Or should I do this some
other way? Thanks for any help.

             Justin