[lug] Administrivia - People with multiple addresses

Wayde Allen wallen at boulder.nist.gov
Fri Nov 5 15:50:28 MST 1999

Since some of the unsubscribe requests we got earlier this week were from
people NOT subscribed to the mailing list, I have re-established the
closed list policy.  In other words, the address you are posting from has
to be subscribed to the list.

This is nothing new.  However, there is a nice new feature of the mailman
list.  If you check your subscription options page (go to
http://lists.lug.boulder.co.us/mailman/listinfo/lug and type your address
in the box at the bottom of the page) you will notice that you have a
disable mail delivery option in addition to several others.  This means
you can subscribe any other mail addresses that you are using, and turn
off mail delivery to all but the one you want to use for receiving mail.

- Wayde
  (wallen at boulder.nist.gov)