[lug] Monopoly huh...

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Fri Nov 5 22:01:30 MST 1999

Thus spoke winrip at diac.com
> So does this mean we get a bunch of baby 'softs???

It was a "finding of fact", which means the Judge explained his
interpretation of what was presented by the two sides.  Its not a ruling,
but it does tend to give interested parties an idea of how the judge is
leaning - and its decidedly in the DOJ's favor.  I think (but am not sure)
that the ruling is due next week.

I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure even if the Judge finds against MS
they can appeal.  I've heard one analyst (CNBC) say that the trial could
still last a couple more years.
--
Michael J. Hammel           |   Often, when I am reading a good book, I stop
The Graphics Muse           |   and thank my teacher.  That is, I used to,