[[lug] IP Masqing problem]

Justin glowecon at netscape.net
Sat Nov 6 14:23:10 MST 1999

winrip <winrip at diac.com> wrote:
     This is the puzzling part
> because I have another machine on the network running RH6.0 that can get
> out just fine. I browse web pages, send and recieve files, but the MS
> box simply refuses to co-operate.

Have you flushed your ipchain rules to make sure it hasn't been blocked? I
assume your network settings on the winbox have the correct gateway? Maybe
check route to make sure the winbox hasn't been dumped. Have you run all your
firewall rules by hand to make sure they are working? All your masquerading
modules loading by hand? That's what I can think of at this point...

             Justin