[lug] Adding Users -- Yellow Dog PPC

Pedersen, Michael J PederMJ at LOUISVILLE.STORTEK.COM
Mon Nov 8 08:49:49 MST 1999

By my understanding of useradd, you can't use create a password for a user
with it.  You have to run passwd on the user after you've created teh user
to manually set the password.

I haven't used useradd for several years, so my understanding of proper
usage may be incorrect.