[lug] BLUG 99 CU Linux Installfest

John Edwards harkerii at sprintmail.com
Tue Nov 9 15:41:46 MST 1999

At 08:30 AM 11/8/1999 -0800, you wrote:
>We have room for about 10 machines to "demo" various cool things about
>Linux.  We need the following:
>
>1)  Yellowdog demo-  someone to show off Linux on Mac hardware
>
>2)  Civilization Call to Power or another cool game- (it's campus)

	I just installed my own copy of this, and can bring it up for the event.
	I've also got a CDRom with Star Office on it, should we need it.

John
If Life is just a highway, then the soul is just a car
and objects in the rear-view window may appear closer
han they are.	                                 Meatloaf