[lug] HeathKit--linux

Pedersen, Michael J PederMJ at LOUISVILLE.STORTEK.COM
Wed Nov 10 09:11:20 MST 1999

I don't mind doing this.  I've got a Pentium 90 I could do a dry run on, and
see if I can do it in a reasonable time with RedHat.  Of course, I'll have
to turn the LaTeX demo over to somebody else in order to do it.  I think we
had another volunteer who was willing to do so?