[lug] VA laptop question

Charles Morrison cmorrison at info2000.net
Wed Nov 10 19:16:56 MST 1999

Kyle,
At the moment there is nothing, in fact we are currently using Sony and IBM
laptops ourselves (with Linux loaded of course :o). There are rumblings of a
real VA laptop, but nothing definite and absolutely nothing to hold your breath
for.  I wish I could promise something, but not at this time...

--
Chuck Morrison
Sr. Systems Engineer