[lug] CU Install Fest

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Wed Nov 10 20:02:55 MST 1999

On Wed, Nov 10, 1999 at 06:35:53PM -0700, Lynn Danielson wrote:
>it to run on my machine.  I thought Scott said that it was designed to
>use the Voodoo glide stuff exclusively.

Not EXCLUSIVELY.  It seemed to run fine on my dual Celeron 450 with
G200 card.  It did have the ability to use the Voodoo 3d stuff if that
was available though.  I haven't tried it with the G200 3d acceleration
though (which works fantasticly for bzflag).

Sean
--
 Why would I want to be a Doctor, when I could be a MASTER?