[lug] DSL service

Ian Hall-Beyer manuka at nerdherd.net
Thu Nov 11 16:03:43 MST 1999

On Thu, 11 Nov 1999 13:00:10 -0700, Howell, Jeff S wrote:

>Anyone know the URL for Peak2peak or any other good DSL providers in the
>north metro area? (By good I don't include US West)

Jato seems to be quite nice (they finally got my CO (northglenn) lit
up), not sure how the connection is, but from s ervice standpoint,
they're quite good

Jato is a data-only CLEC, and they offer SDSL.

-Ian
--
<cosmo> wow, this is kinda nifty. the Win98 protocol stack is like a chinese puzzle, twist and turn in the right places, and it pops right off.
                                                                   -Seen on EFNet IRC